Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 1000 ml milk to make ?rabri?
- 5-6 number blanched almonds, thinly reduce slivers
- 1 teaspoon eco-friendly cardamom seed powder or perhaps a little rose essence
- 1000 ml soft Paneer produced from milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons of sugar for rabadi
- 6 cup water
- Make the paneer as directed, then hang it in muslin for an hour but don't press it. Boil water, 1 cup of sugar, and 6 glasses of water in a large pot until vigorously boiling.
- Knead paneer until it is very smooth with the cloth. Make walnut-sized balls, flattening them slightly to resemble a 'peda' or a small hamburger.
- Increase the amount of boiling water/sugar water.
- and bring to a boil over high heat; the rasgullas will be ready in 10 minutes
- Allow it to cool in a small amount of the same syrup before squeezing the water and absorbing the rabadi.
Amount Per Serving Calories 835Total Fat 38gSaturated Fat 21gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 115mgSodium 1161mgCarbohydrates 84gFiber 0gSugar 67gProtein 35g