Prep Time 3 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Additional Time 3 minutes
Total Time 16 minutes
- 8 ounces full fat Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1-2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium cucumber (5-6 inches)
- Fresh dill
- Crush the garlic and season with salt and pepper.
- Peel and grate the cucumber. Squeeze vigorously to remove excess water.
- In a mixing bowl, whip the yogurt, then add the garlic paste and mix well. Finally, add the cucumber and mix again.
- Begin by alternating small amounts of olive oil and vinegar while mixing.
- Mix in about 2 teaspoons of fresh dill.
- Allow it to sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 168Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 10mgSodium 223mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 0gSugar 4gProtein 7g
Also Read – Where to Buy Tzatziki Sauce in The Grocery Store