Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 100 g of flour
- 50 g of Granarolo butter Cucina ad Arte
- 1 tablespoon of ice water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 80 g of smoked bacon in small cubes
- 4 fresh Granarolo eggs
- 180 ml of fresh cream Granarolo Cucina ad Arte
- 60 g of grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- parsley for garnish
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl, then stir in the cold butter, cut into small pieces, and the salt.
- Using your fingertips, combine the butter and flour to form crumbs. Add the water and knead the dough. Form the dough into a ball and place it in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- After resting, roll out the shortcrust pastry with a rolling pin and line the greased and floured 24 cm diameter mold.
- Trim the edges of the dough and prick it with a fork.
- In a pan, lightly brown the bacon, then season it.
- Allow it to cool before pouring it into the brisee shell
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs.
- Season the beaten eggs with grated Parmesan, salt, pepper, and nutmeg to taste.
- Combine the mixture and the cream in a mixing bowl.
- Fill the pasta shell halfway with the mixture.
- Place in the oven for 35 minutes at 180 °, then continue cooking for another 8 minutes with a static oven and heat only from below. Serve the warm savory pie garnished with parsley leaves to taste.
Amount Per Serving Calories 566Total Fat 43gSaturated Fat 23gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 297mgSodium 805mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 21g