Prep Time 8 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Additional Time 8 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 16 minutes
- 8 tortillas with wheat flour
- About 400 g of dried black beans
- 400 g of ground beef
- About 50 g of 'nduja (if you don't have it you can
- use hot pepper)
- Onion (For me from Tropea)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 6/7 tablespoons of tomato puree
- Dry red wine
- Soak the beans for about 8 hours the day before.
- Tortillas with ground beef and black beans Cook for an hour in salted boiling water.
- After cooking, drain and save the cooking water.
- Set aside 7/8 tablespoons of the beans in a bowl after blending them until they are creamy.
- In a saucepan, combine the oil, onion, garlic clove, and 'nduja. Fry for a few minutes before adding the ground beef. Brown for 7/8 minutes, then add the red wine, tomato puree, 3/4 cup bean mixture, water, salt, and a pinch of nutmeg, and continue cooking for about 1 minute on low heat with a lid.
- Add the black beans ten minutes before the end of the cooking time. Heat the tortillas in a nonstick pan, spread with a little bean cream, stuff with the bean and minced meat mixture, and roll up. Place the tortillas in a serving dish and serve warm.
Amount Per ServingCalories 561Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 45mgSodium 284mgCarbohydrates 72gFiber 10gSugar 2gProtein 30g