Are you looking for a unique recipe for beef eye egg fried rice? It’s not difficult to make, but it’s also not simple. If it is improperly processed, the results will be unsatisfactory and often unpleasant. Despite the fact that the delicious beef eye egg fried rice should have an aroma and taste that will stimulate our taste buds.
Instead of always buying it from a store, let’s make it ourselves with the following super simple and practical recipe.
There are several factors that influence the quality of the taste of beef fried egg fried rice, beginning with the type of ingredients, moving on to the selection of fresh ingredients, and finally to how it is processed and served. You don’t have to be concerned if you want to make beef eye egg fried rice at home because, as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
We’ll now share a recipe for beef eye egg fried rice from our friend Nannie Pena. You can make Beef Eye Egg Fried Rice with these 10 ingredients and 5 simple methods.
- Take White Rice.
- Add 5 cloves of red onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 Chicken Eggs.
- Add Sufficient Salt.
- Add a little white sugar.
- Take 1/2 Sachet of Chicken Broth Powder.
- Add Sufficient Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 2 pieces of Green Curly Chili.
- Prepare 3 pieces of Cayenne Pepper.
- Saute the Shallots and Garlic in oil until fragrant before adding 1 Scrambled Chicken Egg. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper powder.
- Sprinkle with white rice, powdered broth, white sugar, and ground pepper to taste. Stir until everything is evenly distributed. Prepare the rice.
- Fry 1 chicken egg in a small amount of oil (cover the egg), and season with a pinch of salt. Cover briefly with oil. Lift. Half-cooked cow's eye eggs are now ready.
- Place the fried rice (3/4 of the finished fried rice) on a plate and top with the 1/2 cooked beef eye eggs. Fried rice is ready for Abi Rasyid and Aa Rasyid to eat.
- 1/4 Fried Rice is fried again in a frying pan with Green Curly Chili and Cayenne Pepper, stir evenly. Ummi's spicy fried rice is ready to eat.