Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 3 eggs
- 125 gr. of pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 125 gr. of sugar
- 50 gr. of cocoa powder
- 30 gr. of butter
- The first step will be to make the cake. Preheat the oven to 180o C for this.
- Sift the flour, cocoa, and baking powder into a bowl and set aside.
- We used electric rods to beat the eggs and sugar together until they tripled in volume.
- Meanwhile, completely melt the butter in the microwave (or on the fire).
- Pour the melted butter into the egg-sugar mixture, being careful not to let it settle.
- We use a silicone tongue to incorporate the sifted dry ingredients (flour, cocoa, and yeast) little by little with enveloping movements.
- The mixture will be quite dense.
- We grease the base of a 20 cm removable mold with release spray and cover it with greaseproof paper. We pour the mixture into the pan and spread it evenly with a spatula.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack to cool completely.
Amount Per ServingCalories 421Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 140mgSodium 282mgCarbohydrates 62gFiber 3gSugar 29gProtein 10g