Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 3 packages Spinach
- 2 eggs
- 2 onions, chopped and browned
- 300 grams Grated palmesan cheese
- Mass filo
- Thoroughly clean the spinach. For a minute, place them in a saucepan of boiling water.
- To stop the cooking process, rinse with cold water. Cut into small pieces. Combine the whole holes, onion, cheese, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Melt the butter and brush it over each sheet of dough. The large sheet of dough is cut and filled into triangles to the desired size. It should be a sealed package that does not appear to be stuffed.
- Arrange them in a baking dish. Brush the tops again and sprinkle with Palmesan cheese on each one.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Keep an eye on them at all times because they burn easily. They should be the color of waffles.
- Serve immediately with cream (shmetene)
- A variation is to fill the same dough with ricotta and egg.