Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 150 grams of Broccoli
- 2 garlic cloves
- 80 grams of mushrooms
- ½ unit of Red pepper
- ½ unit of Onion
- ½ unit of Zucchini
- 6 units of Cherry Tomato
- 1 tablespoon Curry powder
- 1 dash of olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of Pepper
- The first step in making this healthy recipe is to gather all of the ingredients.
- Cook the broccoli seedlings for 10 minutes in boiling salted water, then strain and saute in oil until golden brown.
- When they are cool enough to handle, sprinkle with curry powder, salt, and pepper and toss well.
- Saute the zucchini slices and red pepper cubes in the same pan for a few minutes until golden brown, then mix with the broccoli.
- After that, saute the onion, cut into small squares, until golden brown, then combine with the other vegetables.
- Repeat with the mushrooms, which should be cut into quarters and mixed in with the vegetables.
- Finely chop the garlic and add it to the same pan with the olive oil and a pinch of curry powder. Cook for 3 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly to avoid burning.
- It's time to combine all of the vegetables with the garlic and halved cherry tomatoes, along with the remaining curry, salt, and pepper.
- Serve all of the curried vegetables and enjoy; this recipe is ideal for vegetarians as well as people who care about their figure because it is very healthy; it goes well with white rice. If you enjoyed this healthy recipe and have any comments or concerns, please share them with us.
Amount Per Serving Calories 45Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 53mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 3gSugar 3gProtein 2g