Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 4 slices bread
- Extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 1 clove garlic
- Pomodori ramati q.b.
- Bacon a few slices
- Pepe q.b.
- Sale q.b.
- Rocket a few leaves (optional)
- Mushrooms in oil 1 handful
- Black olives 1 handful
- White onion 1
- Tuna in oil 1 can
- Capers 1 handful
- Cut the bread into regular 2-centimeter-thick slices and toast them lightly. Rub the toasted slices with garlic, anoint them with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Season with diced tomatoes and season everything with oregano and minced garlic, as well as more oil and salt.
- Other types of bruschetta Season them by frying diced bacon in a pan; once cool, add tomato and rocket pieces, oil, salt, and pepper.
- A salad of mushrooms in oil and chopped olives, with slices of tomato, chopped garlic and parsley, oil and salt, serves as a third option.
- Seasoning variations include chopped tomatoes and onions with olives and basil, oil, salt, and pepper, or tuna in oil that can be crushed with a fork in a bowl and mixed with capers and diced tomatoes.
- Once the various bruschetta compositions have been assembled, place them in a tray in the center of the table so that diners can serve themselves freely.
Amount Per Serving Calories 273Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 11mgSodium 816mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 17g