Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- Turkey Breast (Sausage) 15 Small Slice
- Onion 1 Medium Piece
- Brussels Sprouts1 And 3/4 Bag
- It 4 Tooth
- White Wine 1 Glass
- Ground Black Pepper1 Pinch
- Shall 1 Pinch 0 kcal.
- Olive Oil 2 Tablespoon
- Boil the Brussels sprouts for 15-20 minutes in salted water.
- The garlic, on the other hand, is peeled and chopped.
- Brown the garlic in a pan with olive oil.
- Next, we add the onion, which has been cut into julienne strips, and turn it around until it is poached.
- When the cabbages are done, drain them well and add them to the pan with the white wine, black pepper, and salt and pepper to taste (you can add the cabbages whole or cut them into pieces).
- We leave it to cook until the wine has evaporated.
- Finally, add the chopped turkey breast and give it a quick stir.
Amount Per Serving Calories 207Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 41mgSodium 44mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 11g