Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1/2 cup (tea) chopped bacon
- 1/2 cup (tea) pepperoni, chopped
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1/4 chopped green pepper
- 1 chopped skinless and seedless tomato
- 1/2 cup (tea) cooked and shredded jerky ( SEE HOW TO MAKE DRIED MEAT )
- 2 cup (tea) raw rice
- salt to taste
- 1 liter of hot water
- parsley to taste
- Saute the bacon and pepperoni in a pan or pan, followed by the finely chopped onion.
- When the onion begins to wilt, add the garlic and continue to saute.
- Then stir in the chopped peppers and tomatoes.
- Cook for a few minutes more before adding the cooked and shredded jerky.
- Mix in the rice and season with salt to taste.
- Cover with hot water and place a lid on the pan.
- Allow it to cook until the water has evaporated
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of parsley on top.
Amount Per Serving Calories 145Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 4mgSodium 287mgCarbohydrates 26gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 5g