The key is to play around with your favorite spices to give it a pleasant flavor. For this recipe, I went for turmeric. A flavor that is both strange and delightful, and that offers us all of its characteristics thanks to pepper, its inseparable companion, which you must always combine in order for your body to receive all of its benefits.
- 250 g cauliflower
- A tablespoon of Borges extra virgin olive oil
- A tablespoon of sweet paprika
- 1 lemon
- 50 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 50 g of very finely grated Borges nuts
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Wash the cauliflower thoroughly before slicing it into half-centimeter thick slices. To impregnate it, place it in a bowl with olive oil and sweet paprika.
- Apply a little olive oil to an oven tray, place the cauliflower on top, and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the tray from the oven when this time has passed, sprinkle the Parmesan and walnuts on top, and cook for a few more minutes.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon juice over top, if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories 105Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 6mgSodium 155mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 2gSugar 1gProtein 4g