Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 can (18.5 oz) of Progresso™ soup Traditional Chicken Cheese Enchilada Flavor
- 1/2 cup Green Giant ™ Steamer Niblets frozen corn
- 1/2 cup black beans, cooked and drained
- 3 round bun type breads
- 1 cup Oaxaca cheese or mozzarella, grated
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Warm the soup in a pot over low heat, then add the corn and beans. Cook the corn until it is tender.
- Remove the top of each loaf and lightly press the center to create a hole (you can remove part of the crumb if you wish). Place the loaves on a baking sheet, top with the soup, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and begun to brown.
- Serve immediately after removing from the oven.
Amount Per ServingCalories 450Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 64mgSodium 860mgCarbohydrates 45gFiber 5gSugar 6gProtein 24g