Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 2 arabic bread / pita
- 2 clean chicken breasts , in strips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ to mate in squares
- Red onion to taste
- 4-6 lettuce leaves
- Tzatziki sauce to taste (I always add a lot)
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
Brown it in a skillet with a little oil or PAM over high heat until well cooked.
- Heat the Arabic bread on the comal, or in the microwave in a tortilla maker wrapped in a clean kitchen towel if you prefer.
- Fold the Arabic bread in half to mark the center. Place the lettuce on one half of the bread, followed by the chicken, onion, and tomato.
- Finally, season with tzatziki sauce to taste. I usually put a lot of it. If you don't like the idea of yogurt sauce, you can substitute lemon.
Amount Per Serving Calories 203Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 52mgSodium 296mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 22g
Also Read – Where to Buy Tzatziki Sauce in The Grocery Store