This chicken and green bean recipe is a quick and easy stir-fry with grilled chicken breast and fresh green beans, topped with a honey and garlic sauce. The ideal choice for a quick dinner or meal prep.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 chicken breast cut into straccetti
- 1 onion
- 300 g green beans
- 200 g tomato puree
- 1 shot of white wine
- Ex virgin olive oil q.b
- Salt q.b
- Brown the chicken in a nonstick pan with a drop of oil. Turn it over frequently so that it rustles evenly on all sides.
- When the white wine has evaporated, turn off the blender and set it aside. Clean and wash the green beans, then blanch them in salted water for 10 minutes.
- In a separate pan with high sides, sauté the onion julienne for a few minutes before adding the tomato and drained green beans and cooking for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- After that, add the chicken straccetti, mix well, season with salt, and cook for about 15/20 minutes on a low heat with a lid. Before turning off, add a few basil leaves.
Amount Per ServingCalories 144Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 26mgSodium 184mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 4gSugar 6gProtein 12g