Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 250 g Cacahuetes molidos
- 100 g Azucar glass
- 200 g rice flour
- 150 ml sunflower oil
- If you purchased uncrushed peanuts, the first step is to grind them until they are very fine, similar to flour.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground peanuts, rice flour, and icing sugar. Before proceeding to the next step, thoroughly combine these ingredients.
- Pour in the oil. It is preferable to add little by little and mix everything with a spatula to avoid staining our hands. It must be a consistent dough from which to shape the cookies.
- When you have the dough, take a piece and round it with your palms. You can give it any shape you want, but this is the simplest and easiest.
- Lay out the peanut balls on a baking sheet. To keep them from sticking, I always use an oven-safe silicone mat. Greaseproof paper can also be used. Bake for 15 minutes at 180o.
Amount Per Serving Calories 392Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 25gCholesterol 0mgSodium 0mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 1gSugar 0gProtein 2g