Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 120 g Almond Flour
- 180 g flour 1 or flour 00
- 35 g Granulated Sugar
- ¼ tsp Sale
- 1 tsp Yeast for Cakes
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 100 g Sunflower seeds or 115 g butter
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp Almond Extract
- 25 Almonds to decorate
- Weigh out all of the ingredients. First, combine the yolk, oil, sugar, and almond extract in a mixing bowl. After that, sift in the flour, salt, and two types of yeast.
- Stir and knead the dough. When you have a homogeneous paste, wrap it in plastic wrap and place it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- In the winter, even 30 minutes can suffice.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the dough into 20 to 25 pieces. Make balls and then use your fingertip to crush them in the center. Alternatively, a cookie cutter can be used. a fork or a teaspoon Decorate each cookie with an almond and, if desired, brush with egg.
- Bake the cookies for 20 minutes, 15 minutes with the oven on and 5 minutes without. Allow to cool completely, preferably on a rack, before storing in a dry place.
Amount Per Serving Calories 154Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 19mgSodium 312mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 4g