Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves finely minced
- 4 cups shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken)
- 1 jar (16 oz) Old El Paso® thick'n chunky sauce Save $
- 1 chipotle chili in adobo chopped (from 7 oz can)
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 12 Old El Paso
- Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- In a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil. Pour in the garlic and onion and continue to stir until the onion is smooth. Combine the chicken, Old El Paso sauce, chipotle, and 1/3 of the cilantro, as well as the chicken grains or chicken bouillon powder, in a mixing bowl. Cook for 3 minutes, or until the mixture is hot enough.
- Place a third of a cup of the chicken mixture in the center of each of the 12 tortillas. Garnish with chopped cilantro before serving.
- Serve the tacos with Old El Paso refried beans if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories 496Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 18gCholesterol 127mgSodium 879mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 44g