Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 200 gr of cooked ham
- 50 gr of breadcrumbs
- 40 gr of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- for frying
- 1 egg
- bread crumbs
- seed oil
- Cut the ham into pieces before blending it with a mixer.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the egg, ham, Parmesan cheese, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Slowly add the breadcrumbs, one at a time, until you have a homogeneous, compact, but soft mixture.
- Make meatballs the size of a walnut with slightly moistened hands, then roll them in the lightly beaten egg and then in the breadcrumbs.
- Cook your croquettes in a nonstick pan with a little oil over medium heat, turning them frequently to brown evenly.
- When the cooked ham meatballs are done, drain them on paper towels and serve immediately.
Amount Per ServingCalories 256Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 134mgSodium 848mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 20g