Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 300 gr of fresh corn, or canned.
- 100 grams of bacon, finely chopped.
- 130 grams of flour.
- 150 grams of cream.
- 70 gr of Parmesan cheese.
- 2 eggs.
- 2 sprigs of thyme, chopped.
- Fry oil.
- Salt and pepper.
- Combine all of the ingredients and taste for flavor.
The resulting batter must not be liquid. If this is the case, add a little more.
- Heat the oil in a pan and, when it's hot, pour in as much of the mixture as you want with a spoon.
- Prepare the pancakes. For the aperitif, make them smaller; otherwise, make them larger. Drain on paper towels and serve hot.
Amount Per ServingCalories 667Total Fat 39gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 20gCholesterol 175mgSodium 919mgCarbohydrates 57gFiber 4gSugar 5gProtein 25g