That’s how simple it is to make delicious breaded crispy fried chicken! We also have many more chicken recipes on our website that you will enjoy. Try them out! Sure, you do it again!
Prep Time 40 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 20 minutes
- 1kg of chicken wings
- 1 glass of wheat flour
- 2 glasses of breadcrumbs or ground
- 1 teaspoon spices of your choice (cayenne or chili powder, ground black pepper, garlic and onion powder, paprika)
- 1 egg
- 200ml milk
- salt and pepper
- oil for frying
- Cut the chicken wings in half. We cut them at the joint with a very sharp knife. We cut away the lace that does not serve us. It enables us, for example, to make a broth with them.
- We're making the outer batter for our crispy fried chicken. In a large mixing bowl, we combined the egg and the milk. Until a cream-colored mixture with no egg lumps remains.
- In a separate plate, we make the other half of the breading. We add the flour, breadcrumbs, and spices (you can use whatever you want, but the ones listed in the ingredients section are delicious) and mix everything together with our hands until everything is well combined.
- We pass the wings through a mixture of breadcrumbs, flour, and spices, then an egg and milk mixture, and finally a flour and breadcrumbs mixture. Allow it to be liberally smeared with these ingredients. We keep the reserved wings on a plate until we have finished breading all of the wings.
- After breading, we chilled the wings of our crispy fried chicken for an hour to allow the outside breading to settle.
- Finally, fry the wings in a large amount of oil for 5 minutes. The oil should be hot, but not too hot, so that the wings are well fried on the inside without burning the outer breading.
Amount Per Serving Calories 2444Total Fat 139gSaturated Fat 47gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 80gCholesterol 511mgSodium 2994mgCarbohydrates 180gFiber 9gSugar 8gProtein 112g