What were your thoughts? It’s a great recipe for incorporating new spices into meals, in my opinion. Feel free to add your own variations, such as peas, peppers, cheese, or whatever else comes to mind.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
- 1 wholemeal pie top
- 300 gr of chicken breast
- 2 large onions
- 3 eggs
- 100 gr of cream cheese
- 100 ml of skim or coconut milk
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil or virgin coconut oil
- salt pepper
- Finely chop the onion and fry it in a frying pan with the oil.
- Pour in half a glass of water and stir in the curry. Combine thoroughly.
- Cook the chicken breast on both sides in the skillet.
- Remove the breast from the pan and turn off the heat.
- Return the chicken to the pan after it has been shredded (frayed). Allow to cool slightly after thoroughly mixing.
- Preheat the oven to 180°F.
- The dough should be used to line the pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, skim milk, and eggs.
- Mix well with a wire whisk until well combined.
- Add the chicken and onion mixture and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until the edges of the cake are golden brown and the filling is no longer wobbly.
Amount Per Serving Calories 552Total Fat 37gSaturated Fat 22gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 229mgSodium 416mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 2gSugar 10gProtein 33g