Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 250 grams of dark chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 170 gr of powdered sugar
- 100 gr of butter
- 1 tablespoon of potato starch
- To begin, in a double boiler, melt the butter and chocolate until the mixture is fluid and creamy.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs for 5 minutes with the icing sugar.
- Finally, allow the butter and chocolate mixture to cool before adding the starch or flour (sifted) and thoroughly mixing the mixture:
- whip the eggs and sugar together - Recipe Cake made of dark chocolate
- Then, pour the chocolate mixture into the eggs and mix with a spatula, making slow movements from bottom to top to avoid dismantling everything, until a creamy and homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Finally, transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Pour chocolate cake batter into prepared pan - Recipe Cake made of dark chocolate
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes at 180 ° in a hot, static oven. It must be creamy when tested with a toothpick. If you prefer a more compact cake, simply leave it in the oven for 5 minutes longer; it will be soft.
- Allow to cool in the pan for 10 to 15 minutes. Then, remove the circle from the pan and allow it to cool for another 10 minutes. It is normal for lifting it to cause the surface to crack! is its distinguishing feature!
- Remove the edges and place in a serving dish!
- Your dark chocolate cake is complete! dust with powdered sugar
Amount Per Serving Calories 768Total Fat 45gSaturated Fat 26gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 245mgSodium 249mgCarbohydrates 84gFiber 5gSugar 72gProtein 10g