Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- Wonton puffs package 1
- Pork minced meat 600 g
- Bamboo shoots 100 g
- White onion 1
- Fresh cilantro 2 tsp
- Soy sauce 2 tsp
- Peanut oil to taste
- Set aside the pasta and cover it with a wet year.
- In the moxer, finely chop the pork. Mix in the bamboo shoots, spring onion, and finely chopped coriander with your hands until everything is well combined.
- Place a spoonful of filling in the center of each won-ton pastry square and wrap the corners towards the center. Press lightly to ensure that the won-ton dough adheres well to the filling and bring the won-ton corners together while allowing you to see the top of the filling. Place the base of the dim sims on the table to flatten them.
- Heat the oil to 180 degrees Fahrenheit and fry the dim sims for about 2 minutes, or until they turn a nice golden color. Drain and pat dry with absorbent paper
- With a bowl of soy sauce, serve the hot dim sims.
Amount Per Serving Calories 123Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 31mgSodium 144mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 10g