Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- Water 1,5 l
- Red wine 100 ml
- meat sausage 150 g
- smoked bacon 150 g
- blond 2 sheets
- duck breasts 4
- shall 1 C. tea
- olive oil 50 ml
- medium onion 1
- garlic cloves 3
- tomato paste 1 C. Soup
- needle rice 400 g
- black pepper qb
- Place the liter and a half of water, red wine, half of the chorizo, smoked bacon, bay leaves, duck breasts, and salt in a pot.
- 40 minutes in the oven
- The duck cooking broth should be strained and saved.
- Saute the oil, chopped onion, and garlic in a saucepan. Allow it to brown for 3 minutes before adding the tomato pulp.
- Allow it to settle for 5 minutes.
- Allow the meat to cool before shredding it and cutting the chorizo and smoked bacon into cubes. Pour into the stew pot.
- Allow 3 minutes to settle after adding a little broth.
- Mix in the rice thoroughly. Then add 400 mL of the cooking broth, pepper, and paprika to taste. When it reaches a boil, reduce the heat to low and leave it to cook for 10 minutes.
- Place the rice on a baking sheet. Cut the remaining chorizo into slices and arrange on top of the rice.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 170o C, or until golden.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1065Total Fat 60gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 40gCholesterol 403mgSodium 1366mgCarbohydrates 36gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 86g