Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 50 g white cheese spread
- 2 natural yogurts
- 1 glass of milk
- 180g sugar
- 1 sachet of powdered gelatin
- 50g butter
- 50 g raisins
- 50 g of chopped walnuts
- 4 peaches
- 175 g of Maria cookies
- At room temperature, we chop the cookies and combine them with the raisins, walnuts, and butter. We work it vigorously until the mixture is completely compacted. This dough is used to cover the base of a round mold. We place the mold in the refrigerator while we finish the rest of the preparation.
- We reserve the cheese and yogurt mixture. We heat the milk and add 100 g of sugar to it. We turn off the heat when it is about to boil and add the previously diluted gelatin in half a glass of water. Pour the filling into the mold after adding the cheese mixture to the milk and gelatin mixture.
- Allow to cool again in the refrigerator. The peaches are then peeled and diced, with the bones removed.
- In a saucepan, we combined 80 g of sugar and a glass of water. Cook for 4 minutes, then add the peach to the syrup. Allow it to cool for 2 minutes after it has been simmered for 2 minutes.
- Cover the cake in syrup and place it in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- We can give it a different presentation if we mix the peach cubes with the cream cheese; this is a personal preference...
Amount Per Serving Calories 760Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 41mgSodium 485mgCarbohydrates 116gFiber 5gSugar 84gProtein 15g