Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 250 g of dry biscuits with chocolate chips
- 125 g of melted butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 40 g of granulated sugar
- 15 g of corn starch
- 250 ml of milk
- the grated zest of ½ untreated lemon
- mixed fruit to taste
- spray gelatin for polishing
- Little effort and about an hour of time are required to make the mini chocolate biscuit baskets with fruit . These pastries , whose shell is prepared exactly like the base of the Cheesecake , are filled with lemon custard and fresh fruit to choose according to taste and seasonality.
- Beautiful to look at, and greedy, these mini baskets are ideal for a joyful snack and for the birthday parties of the little ones. You can make them even more delicious by combining the cookies with chopped hazelnuts or almond flour. A very similar base is that used in the recipe ofKiwi granola tartlets .
- If you really can't resist the sweets filled with custard, try to prepare the cream puffs and the cannoncini with cream yourself : you will find that they are much easier than expected. With a little more time available, however, we recommend these delicious cream brioches .
Amount Per Serving Calories 642Total Fat 42gSaturated Fat 22gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 166mgSodium 607mgCarbohydrates 59gFiber 3gSugar 22gProtein 11g