Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 4 slices of bread.
- 2 tablespoons of butter.
- 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley.
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Half a teaspoon of salt.
- Grated mozzarella cheese.
- York ham.
- The first thing we do is take the butter out of the fridge to soften it; you can use salted butter or add salt, as I have done, to make it less sweet.
- Then add the finely minced parsley and garlic powder; if you want more garlic flavor, use fresh garlic, removing the germ from the center and adding it very minced.
- You turn it several times until everything is well combined and has a spreadable texture.
- Now, take the slices of bread and spread a thin layer on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Place a generous handful of grated mozzarella cheese on each slice and top with ham if desired. You place it in the oven for 8 minutes at 200o, or until the breads are golden brown and ready to taste.
Amount Per Serving Calories 322Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 56mgSodium 1116mgCarbohydrates 33gFiber 1gSugar 12gProtein 16g