Prep Time 3 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 pizza base
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 150 gr. mozzarella cheese
- The first step is to preheat the oven to approximately 200oC.
- Pour the olive oil into a mixing bowl. Crush the garlic cloves and combine them with the oil; if desired, use a blender to smooth out the mixture.
- Spread this mixture over the base of the pizza and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover the pizza with cheese and bake for about 10 minutes, or until it is done to your liking.
- When finished, sprinkle the thyme on top, though oregano could also be used.
Amount Per Serving Calories 280Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 34mgSodium 400mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 12g