Prep Time 1 hour
Cook Time 1 hour
Additional Time 30 minutes
Total Time 2 hours 30 minutes
- goose weighing 2-3 kg;
- 3 teaspoons of salt;
- 3 teaspoons of black pepper;
- dried basil and thyme - to taste;
- 1 head of garlic;
- 50 ml of olive acceptance;
- 3 large sour apples;
- ½ lemon;
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Prepare the goose as described above, and marinate it in a dry marinade. To do so, combine the salt, pepper, and herbs in a mixing bowl and finely chop the carcass with them. After 8-10 hours, swallow the goose with a press-pressed garlic and olive oil mixture. Don't forget to prepare the bird on the inside. Allow the goose to marinate for another 30 minutes.
- Wash the apples, remove the core, and cut them into quarters now. You can peel if you want. Fill the apples with goose and sprinkle with lemon juice. Sew the corpse with large stitches, then wrap it in paper wings and bury it whole.
- Place the goose on a baking sheet and place it in a 200 ° C oven. Do not place the goose in a cold oven: the slow heating will result in a lot of fat and dry meat.
- Bake the goose for an hour on high. Then turn the heat down to 180 ° C. Cook for an additional hour and a half. Remove the baking sheet and carefully unfold the foil half an hour before cooking. Using the assigned grease and honey, lubricate the carcass.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven, reduce the temperature by 20 degrees Celsius, and bake for another 25-30 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1349Total Fat 94gSaturated Fat 29gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 55gCholesterol 390mgSodium 769mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 2gSugar 8gProtein 108g