Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup muscovado sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of water
- 3 tbsp liquid honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In a mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and combine with a spatula or wooden spoon until a bun forms
- Knead until it looks uniform, but not overly so. Separate into two parts to make stretching easier. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes
- When the countertop has rested, sprinkle it with flour and stretch it until it is 2mm thick.
- Cut the fabric into 5 x 5 cm squares with a ruler and a dotted line in the center with a handsaw.
- Cook for 12/14 'at 180 °C on two baking sheets dusted with flour
- Allow to warm before using and completely cool before storing.
Amount Per ServingCalories 493Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 47mgSodium 176mgCarbohydrates 82gFiber 7gSugar 38gProtein 10g