Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 cup caja (5.2 oz) de papas hash brown Seasoned Skillets® de Betty Crocker®
- Hot water, salt and margarine as directed on the potato box
- cup Bacbacon chips or chips, optional
- 12 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cooking spray should be sprayed into 12 full-size muffin cups.
- Prepare the potatoes according to the package directions. Put them in a medium bowl when you're finished. Stir in the bacon crumbles. Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Carefully place 1 egg in each muffin pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the egg whites and yolks are set and not runny, at 350 ° F. Allow for a 5-minute chill before removing from muffin cups.
Amount Per ServingCalories 547Total Fat 34gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 24gCholesterol 558mgSodium 1325mgCarbohydrates 38gFiber 3gSugar 1gProtein 23g