Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 500 g ground beef or pork
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- to taste Aromatic herbs (parsley, basil, oregano)
- to taste Salt up
- Working directly into a bowl with a spatula, work the meat. Mix in the salt and Parmesan.
- The advice for perfect burger success is to work the dough with your hands to soften it. Then, continue to knead in a mixture of aromatic herbs.
- Divide the dough into four equal parts (for 125 g burgers), or less or more depending on the weight you want to give the burgers. Form each block into a ball.
- Use a pastry cutter with a maximum diameter of 10-12 cm or the appropriate tool.
- Insert the ball into the mold and press to evenly distribute the dough and shape the hamburger. You can also use film if necessary.
Amount Per Serving Calories 404Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 132mgSodium 323mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 40g