Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 8 8 "corn tortilla wrappers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (365f).
- Brush each side of your tortillas with a mixture of oil and salt. Stack them and cut them into 8s.
- Spread evenly on a large cookie sheet and bake for 5-6 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown. Remove from oven, flip, and bake for another 4-8 minutes, or until golden brown. Keep an eye on these because they can quickly go from perfect to burnt. Different brands of tortillas, in my experience, result in slightly different cook times.
- Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack to cool. They will crunch a little more as they cool.
Amount Per Serving Calories 66Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 0mgSodium 114mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 1gSugar 0gProtein 1g