Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 200 g. of butter
- 180 g. 70% dark chocolate minimum
- 2 eggs L
- 225 g plain or icing sugar
- 30 g. unsweetened cocoa powder (I recommend 70%)
- ½ tsp. vanilla essence
- 120 g of wheat flour
- Optional (in this case it does not have): 50 g. chopped walnuts
- In a double boiler, melt the chopped chocolate and butter. We must constantly stir until the cream is homogeneous. To make the bain-marie, we would heat a saucepan with water and place another saucepan on top so that it did not touch the bottom
- If we don't have a double boiler, we can melt the chocolate and butter together in the microwave. We'd heat the chocolate and butter together for 2 minutes, then remove and stir. We'd repeat the process several times until we had a smooth, shiny mixture
- We'll keep the chocolate-butter mixture warm while we finish making the chocolate brownie. We made a reservation.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the two eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt.
- When we have a foamy cream, we add it to the reserved and tempered chocolate. We'll gradually add the eggs, incorporating them with the chocolate with the help of some rods.
- Combine the unsweetened cocoa and flour in a mixing bowl. To incorporate these solids into the mix, we mix with the rods.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1804Total Fat 118gSaturated Fat 54gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 54gCholesterol 2019mgSodium 1062mgCarbohydrates 110gFiber 8gSugar 68gProtein 75g