Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 500 gramos papas
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 100 grams of queso gouda
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch or plain wheat flour
- 4 cups beef or chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cucharaditas sal
- Peel and cut the potatoes into medium-sized pieces.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, then stir in the chicken broth. When it comes to a boil, add a teaspoon of salt and the potatoes.
- Allow the potatoes to cook until soft. Then take them out of the water and put them in a bowl.
- In this bowl, begin making the puree by gradually adding the cheese, butter, milk, salt, and pepper. Blend for at least 10 minutes, avoiding lumps.
- The texture should be similar to that of cream. Serve immediately.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- When the butter is almost melted, add the flour and mix until a dough forms.
- Mix in a cup of beef broth constantly. When the mixture thickens, add another cup of broth, and so on.
- If necessary, season with salt.
Amount Per ServingCalories 316Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 79mgSodium 390mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 21g