Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 250 gr. made with flour
- 120 gr. of sugar
- 100 gr. of bitter cocoa powder
- 50 gr. of dark chocolate
- 120 ml of milk
- 70 gr. of butter
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- smarties o M&M’s q.b. (circa 300 gr)
- kit kat (circa 40)
- cream and Nutella to taste
- 200 gr. of sweetened whipping cream
- 100 gr. of milk chocolate
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs and sugar and beat with an electric mixer.
- Continue mixing after adding the flour and milk.
- Add the chocolate and melted butter as well. Mixed up.
- Finally, incorporate the cocoa powder and yeast. Incorporate everything thoroughly.
- Because the dough is dense, work it a little with a spatula.
- Grease and flour a 24-inch silicone mold. Pour the mixture into the container. Cook for about 25 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 °.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- When the cake has completely cooled, cut it in half and fill it as desired.
- I used Nutella and cream.
- I recommend that you do not wet the cake, as this could cause the structure to collapse.
- In a saucepan, combine the pre-sweetened cream and milk chocolate for the icing. Melt the chocolate over the stove.
- Cover the entire cake with the ganache you've made.
- Finally, decorate the cake with kat kits by arranging them vertically around the entire circumference. I used approximately 40. Wrap it in a colorful ribbon.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1192Total Fat 60gSaturated Fat 37gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 208mgSodium 343mgCarbohydrates 142gFiber 9gSugar 70gProtein 22g