Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 20 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- 70 g of flour
- 1 board of directors. pure cocoa powder
- 30 ml. oat milk
- 1/2tsp. vanilla
- 60 g vegetable oil
- 1/2tsp. baking powder
- 70 g sugar
- 1 egg
- to decorate
- to taste Nata Vegetal
- Sprinkels variados
- First, combine the oil and sugar! You can use a kneader or manual rods!
- Continue beating after adding the egg.
- Mix the flour, pure cocoa, and baking powder together well, then add to the dough and mix well!
- Finish mixing in the milk and vanilla extract until you have a smooth, lump-free dough!
- Prepare a tray for mini cupcakes with the same size paper caps.
- Fill the molds with a small ice cream spoon and bake for 13-15 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius.
- Allow to cool completely after baking.
- To decorate, use a lactose-free cream found in supermarkets, or, as in this case, a vegetable cream that already contains sugar!
- Whip the cream until it reaches the desired consistency and place it in a pastry bag fitted with a nozzle.
- Decorate to taste, and to make them more visually appealing, use sprinkles or colored noodles!
Amount Per Serving Calories 98Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 16mgSodium 27mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 0gSugar 6gProtein 1g