Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- FLOUR 250 gr
- BUTTER 100 gr
- SUGAR 125 gr
- YELLOW flesh EGGS - 1
- VANILLIN 1 sachet
- SALT 1 pinch
- BUTTER for the mold - to taste
- WATER 300 ml
- SUGAR 80 gr
- POTATO STARCH 30 gr
- BUTTER 50 gr
- YELLOW flesh EGGS - 2
- LEMON JUICE 1
- LEMON ZEST 1
- ELECTRIC WHISK / POT / JUICER
- Flour should be strewn across the pastry board.
- Remove the butter from the refrigerator and coarsely chop it into the flour.
- Begin cutting the butter into the flour with a metal tarot until the pieces of butter are the size of a lentil.
- Make a crater in the flour with the butter, then add the sugar and egg and begin kneading by hand.
- When the pastry is almost done, add vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
- Once the dough is fairly homogeneous, shape it into a disc and wrap it in baking paper.
- Refrigerate the shortcrust pastry for at least 30 minutes before using.
Amount Per ServingCalories 802Total Fat 38gSaturated Fat 22gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 228mgSodium 360mgCarbohydrates 106gFiber 2gSugar 52gProtein 12g