Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1/2 cup of lentils ( 100 g )
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 stick of celery
- 1 carrot
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Dried oregano
- 1 cup of tomato sauce ( 250 g )
- 1/4 cup of wine ( 75 ml)
- 250 g fideos soba (9 oz)
- Vegan Parmesan (optional)
- Lentil Bolognese is to die for, it has an exquisite texture and flavor. I like to eat it with pasta made with unrefined flours and with a little vegan Parmesan
- Cook the lentils following the instructions on the package.
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Pour a drizzle of oil into a pan and add the finely chopped onion, celery and carrot. Add sea salt, black pepper, and dried oregano to taste. Cook over medium heat until the vegetables are golden brown.
- Add the tomato sauce and cook another 5 minutes.
- Add the red wine and cook until all the alcohol evaporates.
Blend the lentils with the help of a hand mixer and add the mixture to the pan and stir well.
- Serve the Bolognese sauce on a plate on a bed of pasta and add vegan Parmesan and a dried oregano to taste.
Amount Per Serving Calories 171Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 1mgSodium 512mgCarbohydrates 26gFiber 4gSugar 4gProtein 7g