Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 300 gr Farina 0
- 180 gr lukewarm water
- A pinch of salt
- 30 gr Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 350 gr Bietole
- 250 gr Spinach
- 250 gr Ricotta Vaccine
- 2 White Onions
- 2 Potatoes
- Sale Q.B.
- 1 Moreover
- 1 Spring onion
- 3 medium zucchini
- 200 gr Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 egg
- On the pastry board, we pour 300 grams of flour.
- Let's build the fountain.
- We add a small amount of the 180 g of water and 30 g of extra virgin olive oil.
- We knead in the salt.
- We gradually add the rest of the water.
- When the dough is smooth, we shape it into a loaf.
- We wrap it in plastic wrap and set it aside for an hour.
- 2 white onions are sliced
- We cut the zucchini into slices or grate it.
- 1 spring onion is chopped
- Tritimo 1 is now available
- We use a wide-hole grater to grate 2 potatoes.
- We chopped 350 grams of Swiss chard.
- We finely chop 250 grams of spinach.
- We place all of the cut vegetables in a large mixing bowl.
- We season with salt and mix.
- We set it aside for 30 minutes to allow the vegetables to lose their vegetative water.
- We preheat the oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- We take the dough out of the fridge.
- Flour your work surface and cut the dough into smaller pieces.
- We used a dough sheeter to spread the dough to a thickness of 2 or 3 millimeters.
- We squeeze the vegetables to remove excess water before adding 250 g of ricotta to the filling.
- 1 egg is added.
- We mix in 200 g of Parmesan cheese.
- We thoroughly combine everything.
- We use extra virgin olive oil to grease a pan.
- The dough is used to line the pan.
- We used your hands to spread the filling mash.
- We cover with the rest of the dough.
- We top with extra virgin olive oil.
- We cook at 200 degrees Fahrenheit for 35 to 40 minutes.
- OUR TORTA D'ERBI DELLA LUNIGIANA IS NOW AVAILABLE.
Amount Per ServingCalories 561Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 109mgSodium 1089mgCarbohydrates 49gFiber 6gSugar 7gProtein 31g