Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 1kg peeled tinned tomatoes
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tuft of parsley
- black or hot pepper
- garlic or onions (as much as you prefer)
- 500g maccheroni.
- Chop the garlic or onions and gently fry them in extra virgin olive oil in a pan large enough to hold the finished pasta.
- Remove the tomatoes from the tin and add them to the pan, along with black or hot pepper to taste.
- If the mixture appears to be too dry, add some of the remaining tomato sauce from the tin.
- Cook the ingredients for at least 10 minutes before preparing a separate pot with water for the pasta.
- Once the water is boiling, add the macaroni and cook for 5 minutes.
- When the pasta has finished cooking (see instructions below), add the chopped parsley to the tomato mixture.
- Drain the pasta and toss it with the sauce before serving.
- The ingredients should serve 4 to 5 people.
- Fill a large pot halfway with water and place it over high heat. When the water begins to boil, season with salt to taste.
- When the water returns to a boil, add the pasta and continue to stir frequently.
- By cooking the pasta for the amount of time specified on the package, it will be "al dente."
- Before draining the pasta, check to see if it is cooked.
Amount Per Serving Calories 167Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 0mgSodium 435mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 5gSugar 8gProtein 3g