In less than an hour, you can make a fresh and delicious dessert without using an oven or any other type of cooking.
A crunchy biscuit base accompanies a tasty cream with sweet cheese, cream, and yogurt in this mango variant. The topping is decidedly exotic, made with mango puree and garnished with fresh mint.
- 250 g of Digestive biscuits
- 100 g of butter or margarine
- 250 g of philapelphia
- 1/2 glass of milk
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 150 g of whipped cream
- 125 g of plain yogurt
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 15 g of gelatin in sheets
- 1 mango
- fresh mint to decorate
- Line the bottom of a mold with a hinged opening (20cm) with parchment paper. It will form the foundation of the cheesecake. Combine the yogurt, Philadelphia cheese, and 2 tablespoons powdered sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Then stir in the whipped cream and lemon juice. Meanwhile, melt the gelatin sheets in half a glass of milk over low heat. When everything is completely cold, add it to the creamy mixture.
- Crumble the biscuits and mix in the melted butter and tipiedo to make the base. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes after placing the biscuit base in the mold with the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate the creamy mixture after it has been poured over the biscuit base. Then top with mango puree. Garnish with mint leaves.
- To make the mango puree, mash the chopped mango with the edges of a fork until it has a soft consistency. To remove the excess liquid, strain the puree through a colander. It will be ready in about 10/15 minutes.
Amount Per ServingCalories 366Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 46mgSodium 208mgCarbohydrates 38gFiber 2gSugar 26gProtein 6g