Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 2 large fish fillets
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 piece of red bell pepper
- 1 piece of green bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. capers
- Paprika (sweet or spicy)
- For the garnish: 2 small potatoes
- Place a jet of olive oil at the bottom of a baking dish and the fish on top. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the onion, which has been cut into slices or half moons. All of the fish should be covered.
- Similarly, add the green and red bell peppers, cut into thin strips.
- Finally, add the sliced tomato and minced garlic clove
- Season once more and sprinkle with oregano (just a pinch) and paprika (sweet or spicy, as you like).
- Bake for 20 minutes in a moderate oven with a new jet of olive oil.
- Before serving, remove from the oven and sprinkle with the capers.
- I simply boiled the potatoes in their skins and lightly browned them in olive oil before cutting them in half as a garnish for this baked fish recipe. You can find more detailed instructions in this post.
Amount Per Serving Calories 217Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 75mgSodium 225mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 3gSugar 5gProtein 22g