Prep Time 3 minutes
Cook Time 4 minutes
Additional Time 3 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 Cantaloupe melon
- 1 l Whole milk
- 700 ml Pure alcohol
- 500 ml Sugar
- Remove the peel and seeds from the melon.
- Cut the melon into pieces and place it in a bowl or a tupperware container with the alcohol. Make sure the melon pieces are completely covered in alcohol.
- Close the tupper and set aside for 4 days to macerate.
- After that, strain the alcohol and set it aside while you blend the melon pulp with an immersion blender and strain it through a colander.
- In a saucepan, combine the milk and sugar and heat until the sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from the heat and stir in the melon juice.
- Allow the milk and sugar to cool completely with the melon before adding the reserved alcohol and mixing thoroughly
- When you put the meloncello cream in a bottle and place it in the freezer, you will notice that it does not freeze.
- You can eat it right away, but it will be tastier if you wait about 10 days!
Amount Per Serving Calories 1824Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 51mgSodium 270mgCarbohydrates 259gFiber 2gSugar 259gProtein 19g