Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Additional Time 15 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- Beef minced meat 300 g
- Pane raffermo 150 g
- Eggs 2
- Chervil or parsley to taste
- Grated Parmigiano Reggiano DOP 30 g
- Sale q.b.
- Pepe q.b.
- Nutmeg to taste
- Breadcrumbs to taste
- Peanut oil 500 ml
- Extra virgin olive oil 500 ml
- Fill a bowl halfway with water and place the bread in it. Allow it to soak for about 30 minutes before straining, squeezing, and returning to the bowl.
- In the same bowl as the bread, combine the following ingredients: meat, 1 egg, grated cheese, chopped chervil or parsley, salt, and pepper. Combine thoroughly.
- Form into meatballs and mash them thoroughly to resemble hamburgers.
- To make the breading, beat an egg in a bowl. Pass the cutlets through the egg, then the breadcrumbs.
- Pour both oils into a pan, heat thoroughly, and add the minced meat cutlets.
- Fry the minced meat cutlets on both sides in hot oil.
- Serve immediately with Worcestershire sauce.
Amount Per Serving Calories 1128Total Fat 121gSaturated Fat 20gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 96gCholesterol 72mgSodium 132mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 10g