Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 3 huevos
- 1 natural yogurt
- 3 flour yogurts
- 2 sugar yogurts
- 1 sunflower oil yogurt
- 1 envelope of Royal® yeast
- 1/2 nesquik yogurt or colacao
- 1 handful of chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- We place the butterfly on top of the sugar, eggs, and yogurt and set the timer for 4 minutes on speed 4.
- We take the butterfly out and pour in the sunflower oil. Using speed 4, mix for a few seconds.
- Finally, sift the flour, yeast, and nesquik or cola cao over the glass and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, eggs, and yogurt, and whisk well until the dough becomes whitish.
- Mix in the sunflower oil thoroughly.
- Finally, we sift the flour, yeast, and nesquik or cola cao into the mixing bowl and combine everything until it is homogeneous.
- Cola cao or Nesquik cake We mix the chocolate chips into the dough with a pastry tongue before pouring it into a mold that has been previously greased with butter and flour.
Amount Per Serving Calories 790Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 17mgSodium 207mgCarbohydrates 133gFiber 5gSugar 35gProtein 29g