Prep Time 45 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 20 minutes
- Chicken breast 400 g
- Noodles 160 g
- Potatoes 200 g
- Taccole 200 g
- Carrots 150 g
- Celery stalk and leaves 100 g
- Champignon mushrooms 100 g
- Leeks 70 g
- Water 1 l
- Fresh ginger 6 g
- Parsley to chop 1 tbsp
- Extra virgin olive oil about 3 tablespoons
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt up to taste
- Begin by chopping all of the ingredients for the noodles soup: Remove the bone in the shape of a "Y" from the chicken breast, then cut the two halves into cubes about 2 cm on each side. The carrots should then be peeled and finely chopped (50 g3).
- By cutting it obliquely, the remaining carrot can be cut into slices. Then, peel and finely slice the leek, chop the celery leg and leaves, and peel and dice the potatoes.
- Snow peas should also be washed and cut into small pieces. Finally, clean the mushrooms by removing the stem and scraping off any soil that may be present, then slicing the caps into thin slices. When all of the ingredients are ready, combine the olive oil and carrots in a large saucepan.
- Then add the sliced leek and chopped celery, mix well, and saute for about 15 minutes.
- Brown the chopped chicken in the pan for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then slowly pour in the water.
- as well as all of the vegetables: snow peas, sliced carrots, and diced potatoes Finally, toss in the mushrooms.
Amount Per Serving Calories 391Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 85mgSodium 279mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 4gSugar 3gProtein 35g