Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Additional Time 5 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- Chicken wings.
- 1 tablespoon of oil.
- 1 teaspoon of flour.
- 1 teaspoon of breadcrumbs.
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- Garlic powder and Salt to taste.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken wings and the oil.
- Stir them with a fork or spoon to ensure that they are thoroughly impregnated. To make the "empanado" or "special sauce," combine the remaining powdered ingredients.
- Stir in the breading until it is evenly distributed.
- Place it in the fryer on the chicken setting or at 220o for 20-25 minutes.
- If your fryer requires it, turn them over after half an hour.
- And you already have some delicious, oil-free chicken wings on hand.
- Always purchase high-quality meat. The chicken wings are a very small part with a concentrated flavor; if we use low quality meat, with little flavor or meat, we will end up working hard for a disastrous result.
- Don't overdo it on the oil. Fortunately, oil-free fryers use little oil, but don't go overboard; the wings absorb a lot of flavor and oil, and the last thing we want is for them to end up dripping oil.
- Other fats should not be used. To add juiciness to chicken wings, avoid using pork fat, butter, or margarine.
- Do them well, because the raw chicken inside is one of the most repulsive sensations. Check the inside for doneness, and if necessary, make a small cut, or better yet, use a food thermometer.
- Don't mutilate the wings. Many people mash the wings with a fork to drain the oil; if you use little oil and do this, you will have caked and dry wings. Under any circumstances, do not do it.
- Experiment with a variety of recipes. The wings can be made in an infinite number of ways, with testing all of the ones you see, from hot to with various dressings, sauces, and so on. You will undoubtedly find one that you adore.
Amount Per Serving Calories 82Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 7mgSodium 236mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 2g