You are all aware of my obsession with orange-flavored desserts; in fact, you will always find a plethora of recipes on my blog. Today’s dessert is a soft and soft dessert with an orange scent and the delicacy of almonds that make it truly special. A simple recipe that will fill your entire home with a delicious scent in an instant. So let’s all dash to the kitchen and make a delectable orange and almond cake together.
- 120 g Farina 00
- 60 g Almonds
- 2 Eggs (medium)
- 120 g Sugar
- one and a half oranges (untreated)
- 50 ml Seed oil
- half sachets Baking powder for cakes
- Preheat the oven to 170°F.
- Cake with orange and almonds
- Using an electric whisk, combine the two whole eggs and the sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Combine the orange juice, grated rind, and seed oil in a mixing bowl. Combine thoroughly.
- Continue by combining the chopped almonds, followed by the sifted flour and baking powder.
- Oil and flour, shake off excess flour, a 20 cm diameter pan, preferably with an opening hinge
- Fill it with the mixture. Bake the orange and almond cake in a hot oven on a static setting for 35-40 minutes.
- Always use a toothpick to check the baking of the cake from the inside out. Allow it to cool before removing it from the mold and placing it on a serving dish to be decorated with icing sugar.
Amount Per Serving Calories 454Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 21gCholesterol 106mgSodium 222mgCarbohydrates 53gFiber 3gSugar 42gProtein 8g